Ellen's friend Randy from New Orleans sent these beautiful stories to share on the air with you all. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do. These are six stories with lots of meanings, especially during uncertain times.
1) Once all villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer, all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella. That is FAITH!
2) When you throw babies in the air, they laugh because they know you will catch them. That is TRUST!
3) Every night we go to bed without any reassurance of being alive the next morning, but we still set our alarms to wake up. That is HOPE!
4) We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future. That is CONFIDENCE!
5) We see the world suffering, but still, we get married and have children. That is LOVE!
6) On an old man's shirt was a written sentence "I am not 80 years old; I am sweet 16 with 64 years of experience." That is ATTITUDE!
Have a blessed day!