What do Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon, Johnny Galecki, Kaley Cuoco, and Jim Parsons have in common? They’re all in the million-dollar club of TV stars. Reese and Nicole were reportedly able to negotiate that sum for the second season of “Big Little Lies.”
Meanwhile, Parsons actually walked away from a two-year, $50-million dollar deal to do two more seasons of “The Big Bang Theory.” That’s why CBS decided to end it after this season.
And it was recently reported that the five central stars of “This is Us” – Milo Ventimiglia, Mandy Moore, Sterling K. Brown, Chrissy Metz, and Justin Hartley – renegotiated their contracts to make $250-thousand dollars each per episode for the third season, which kicked off Tuesday night.
Here’s a look at what some of your other favorite small-screen stars are making PER episode. Note that some of the salaries may include producing fees.
- Meryl Streep, “The Nix” – $825-thousand
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, “Ballers” and Norman Reedus, “The Walking Dead” – $650-thousand
- Ellen Pompeo, “Grey’s Anatomy” – $575-thousand
- Mark Harmon, “NCIS” – $525-thousand
- Kit Harington, Emilia Clarke, Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey, and Nikolaj Coster-Waldeau, “Game of Thrones,” along with Kevin Costner, “Yellowstone” – $500-thousand
- Claire Danes, “Homeland” – $450-thousand
Source: Business Insider