The age of adolescence is currently defined as being between the ages of 10 and 19. One scientist suggests it actually now lasts until 24, because young people are spending longer periods in college, and putting off marriage and parenthood. Others suggest that just because they aren’t married and still in school doesn’t mean they aren’t adults
"Fortune” magazine has just come out with their annual list of the Most Admired Companies in the World. The magazine rated companies based on nine criteria, including investment value and quality of management, as well as products, social responsibility and ability to attract talent.
Top Ten Most Admired Companies(click here for the complete Top 50)
- Berkshire Hathaway
- Walt Disney
- Southwest Airlines
- JP Morgan Chase
We know you’re busy and when something has to get pushed to the wayside, it’s usually your own personal needs. But with these subscription clubs, you can set up deliveries and let the goods you need come straight to your door. Nothing could be easier!
- Drinks: Counter Culture Coffee sends fresh beans to your door for $19 a month and up, so you’ll never wake up without coffee in the house again.
- Books: Book of the Month Club editors hand-pick five new release books and choose one to send you, sometimes with a small gift inside, too. Starting at $15 a month.
- Home: The Bouqs is a smart subscription service that lets you choose to have fresh floral blooms delivered every week, month, or season. Starting at $40 a month.
- Fashion: Sock Club will send you stylish, eco-friendly cotton socks so you can finally ditch the old ones with holes in them. Starting at $11 a month.
- Kids: Bitsbox - Tired of the battle to get the kids to put their devices down? This subscription box that teaches them how to code and create an app could do it. It’s designed for kids six to 12 and comes with a range of projects from easy to advanced, starting from $20 a month.
- Drinks: Want to up your mixology and always have ingredients for a tasty cocktail on hand? Saloonbox sends you two new recipes a month and everything you need to make them, starting at $34 a month.
- Food: With Bacon Freak, you get packages of hand-rubbed slices delivered right to your door and you can customize your preferences so you can get Hickory smoked or without nitrates, starting at $40 a month.
- Beauty: All Girl Shave Club keeps you stocked in razors and offers add-ons like shave butter and exfoliating scrubs, all starting at $9 a month.